ASSISTANT UTILITY OPERATOR
The Rural Municipality of Fisher invites applications for the position of Assistant Utility Operator. This will be a training position, with the possibility of transitioning to a permanent position as the Utility Operator in the Summer of 2021. This position demands a high level of accuracy and dependability.
The normal hours of work are four (4) hours per day, Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Candidates must be willing and available to be on-call for emergent situations.
- MUST obtain certification in Small systems water works operator certificate and Small systems wastewater works operator certificate. (can be done during training period).
- Must be 18 years of age or older, hold a valid driver’s licence and have a vehicle, minimum grade 10 education.
- Strong mechanical skills a definite asset.
- Willing to work as part of a team and may be called upon to help out in other duties within the municipality.
- Friendly, team player, responsible and a strong work ethic is expected.
The Assistant Utility Operator will report to the Chief Administrative Officer. For copies of job description and pay as per CUPE Collective agreement please contact The Rural Municipality of Fisher at 204-372-6393.
Position remains open until suitable candidate is found.
Kelly Marykuca, CMMA
Rural Municipality of Fisher
Box 280 Fisher Branch, MB, R0C 0Z0
Phone: (204) 372-6393