VIrtual Classroom - Instructor led
This course will be presented by our training partner BCWWA
Nov 25, 2022 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. (CDT)
CEU Credits: 0.6
Registration Deadline: Nov 18, 2022
Virtual classes are offered in real time with a live instructor. When you are part of a virtual class, your instructor is able to provide the interactive classroom experience from your own computer. You can participate in discussions, test your knowledge and ask questions, just like in a regular classroom. These classes run similarly to a live class and are a great option for those people interested in completing their training in a typical timeframe.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how leaks are initiated and propagated.
- Understand leak detection theory, equipment and application.
- Quantify “real loss” and the amount of leakage.
- Understand how to manage water loss and leak detection.
Who Should Attend
You should take this course if you:
- Operate, maintain, manage, or test the water in a water treatment or water distribution system;
All attendees must have their own computer with audio and video capabilities to participate.
Contact the MWWA office for any questions related to registration for this event.