FOREMAN - The Town of Langenburg
The Town of Langenburg invites applications for the position of Public Works Foreman. Reporting to the Administrator, this person is responsible for the planning and operation of the Public Works department including water and sewer, streets and roads, solid waste disposal, and other Town services. This is a full-time permanent position encompassing a 40-hour work week. On-call work may be required. Training and professional development is offered to the right candidate.
This position requires:
· Level 2 Water Treatment Certificate
· Level 1 Water Distribution Certificate
· Level 1 Wastewater Treatment and Collection
· (or prepared to obtain the certification on the above)
· A valid driver’s license
· Heavy equipment operating and maintenance experience
· Experience with welding, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical repair
· Team player with demonstrated leadership and human resource management skills
· Proficient in information technology and applications (Computer, GPS, smartphones)
· Familiarity and compliance with Occupational Health & Safety legislation and practices
· Motivated to pursue professional development opportunities for self and staff
· Effective public communication skills and ethics.
For the complete employment opportunity posting, please visit langenburg.ca or http://langenburg.ca/Home/DownloadDocument?docId=02f0dceb-5e92-4111-9ce9-d1cda0db4172
Interested individuals are invited to submit a resume including a cover letter and three (3) references, indicating expected salary and date of availability, to Glenda Lemcke, CAO Town of Langenburg, Box 400 Langenburg SK, Fax 306-743-2723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will remain open until a suitable applicant is found.