Entry Level Wastewater Operator – 12 Month Term
Freezerco, a division of the HyLife organization, is seeking an Entry Level Wastewater Operator to join the team. This position is based at the R3 Innovations Industrial Wastewater treatment facility in the vibrant community of Neepawa, Manitoba which has a reputation for its beauty and high quality of life. To sustain its position as a premier supplier of quality food products HyLife strives to employ talented and motivated people who are capable of reaching the cutting edge of their discipline.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
· Report on plant performance
· Assist in daily operations in accordance with provincial legislation
· Complete lab testing and sampling
· Light maintenance on pumps and equipment
· Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
· Completion of Grade 12 Diploma; or GED
- Preference will be given to: Related Post-Secondary education in Wastewater Treatment/Waste Water Collection, OIT, and Level 1 or greater
- Valid driver license
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
- Proficient in MS Office and an ability to adapt to other software applications
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently as the need requires
- Must be available for day or evening shifts
- Strong focus on food safety and workplace safety
Opportunities and training to obtain certification will be provided for the right candidate.
HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you have the qualifications and the passion to meet this challenge then we would like to explore your potential. Please apply online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
Freezerco is a wholly owned subsidiary of HyLife
Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.