Manitoba Water and Wastewater Association
Guidelines: For the presentation of educational material at technical training sessions and workshops. (CEU eligible training)
Presentations are for the educational benefit of Water and Wastewater Utility Operators.
1) In order for MWWA to be able to issue Continuing Education Units, (CEU’s),the presenter must be adequately qualified, in the sole judgment of MWWA.
Presenters shall provide a written summary of their qualifications and experience to the MWWA Education Committee or their designated seminar/workshop organizing committee. The MWWA shall satisfy itself that the presenter has the necessary qualifications.
2) Presenters shall provide a copy of the presentation material to the MWWA Education Committee for content review and approval prior to the advertisement of the seminar.
For workshops and demonstrations, presenters shall provide a summary of the program and objectives of the workshop/demonstration to the MWWA for content review and approval prior to the advertisement of the workshop. Presentation material will remain the sole property of the Presenter. MWWA will not use or reproduce these materials without permission of the Presenter.
3) Presenters shall not explicitly promote name brand products, materials, or services within the presentation material, either verbally or written. Presenters
may utilize represented products for demonstration purposes.
4) Introductions and closing remarks made by MWWA representatives on behalf of presenters and trainers may include references to the Presenter’s work or technical related affiliations.
CALL FOR PAPERS
2019 MWWA Conference & Trade Show
Feb 24th, 2019 to Feb 27th, 2019 “Sustainability for a Better Tomorrow”
Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
1808 Wellington Avenue - Winnipeg, MB.
Deadline: Friday, November 30th, 2018
For further information please contact:
Asit Dey, MB. Sustainable Development
MWWA 2019 Conference Booking Agreement
“Sustainability for a Better Tomorrow”
Between the Manitoba Water and Wastewater Association (MWWA) and
who agrees to make a presentation at the MWWA 2019 Conference – February 25 to 27th, 2019.
Location: Victoria Inn and Conference Centre – 1808 Wellington Avenue, Winnipeg Manitoba.
· Presentations to be a minimum of 30 minutes in length (each session is allotted 45 minutes to allow for Introductions, questions, etc.)
· All presentations must be on a Jump Drive/Memory Stick – for use in Laptop with digital projector
Deadline for Submissions: Friday, November 30th, 2018.
Title of Presentation or Seminar:
Description of Presentation: (This description will be used in the conference program) ____________________________________________________________________________________________
Please provide a short biography of yourself (<250 words). This biography will be used as a promotion of your session in the program and as an introduction by the moderator.
I give the MWWA permission to share my presentation after the conference: Yes No
The MWWA will provide free registration to the presenter/s on the day that they will be presenting their technical paper. If they wish to attend any other portion of the MWWA Conference they must register for same. Registration forms will be available on the MWWA website this fall: www.mwwa.net
Audio/Visual Equipment required: _______________________________________________________________
Time of day you prefer:
Early Morning Late Morning Early Afternoon Late Afternoon
Do you have any dietary restrictions or require any medical/disability accommodations? YES NO
If so please list:
_______________________________ _____________________________ _________
Speaker Signature or Coordinator Date
Speaker’s Full Address:
Speaker’s Phone Number: ____________ _____
Alternate (cell) Number:_____________________
Social Media Handles:
Email address: _______________________________________________________________________________
On behalf of the MWWA:
MWWA Signature Date
Please complete this form and return by email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org