City of Portage la Prairie
Water Treatment Plant Manager
The City of Portage la Prairie is seeking a Water Treatment Plant Manager. Reporting to the Director of Utility, the Water Treatment Plant Manager is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Class IV water treatment plant, reservoirs and pump stations, and participates in the long-term strategic planning of infrastructure requirements related to the water treatment, storage and distribution facilities.
- Province of Manitoba Class 4 Certification in Water Treatment.
- Four (4) years management experience in municipal water treatment.
- Experience managing financial resources, including development of operating and capital budgets using Asset Management practices.
- Ability to interpret and apply Federal, Provincial and Municipal statutes, regulations, and programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience managing in a unionized environment.
This position offers a salary range of $87,370 - $102,788 and a benefit package.
The selection committee intends to review applications as early as July 21st, 2021; however, applications may continue to be accepted until the right candidate is found.
Please forward resumes to:
Human Resources Office, City of Portage la Prairie
97 Saskatchewan Ave East
Portage la Prairie, MB, R1N 0L8
Email Address: email@example.com. Website: www.city-plap.com
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.